You don’t need to be near a Hometown Bank branch or a computer to take care of your banking needs. Our Hometown Touch Phone provides telephone banking capabilities during the most convenient time period—24 hours a day, 7 days a week—by calling 1-888-835-9397.
With Hometown Touch Phone, you can complete a variety of tasks:
- Access your account balance and history
- Transfer money between Hometown Bank accounts
- Make loan payments
- Find out CD maturity dates and terms
- Order stop payments on checks
- Access updated interest rates and other bank information
Using Hometown Touch Phone is simple. A series of pre-recorded instructions will guide you through the system.
The first time you call, you’ll need to select a unique PIN (personal identification number) using the buttons on your phone. You’ll be prompted to enter that PIN each time you call to access your account, and then you’re ready to start banking.
Contact us today for more information about Hometown Touch Phone.