Time is money, so don’t waste it with a daily trip to the bank to make deposits. Hometown Bank brings the deposit process to your business with our remote deposit capture service.
Using our scanner and software, you capture check images at your office and securely deposit the money electronically in a matter of seconds.
We’ll even deliver, set up and teach you how to use this convenient and simple service.
Benefits of Remote Capture
- Eliminates manual processing and trips to the bank
- Greater convenience, efficiency and accuracy
- Enhanced security because you determine who can access the software; plus, no check images are stored on a hard drive or as a temporary Internet file
- Ability to track deposits online at any time
- Eliminates geographic limitations and the need for multiple banking relationships
How Remote Capture Operates
- The scanner is compatible with standard Internet-enabled desktop computers equipped with Internet Explorer 6 and Windows XP
- Scan any business or consumer check payable on a U.S. bank in U.S. dollars to create front and back images and capture the MICR information
- The scanner uses Courtesy Amount Recognition (CAR) and Legal Amount Recognition (LAR) to pre-fill the amount field in your software
- The deposit is quickly sent over our 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection for credit into your Hometown Bank account
Contact us today to sign up for remote capture or to learn more about how remote capture will improve your business processes.